Monday, October 29, 2007

Funny things part 2

Some more gems delivered to me at the workplace...

"Are you our server? We'd rather have a girl...with boobs...I mean, you know, with nice ones."

"You look like a smolderingly handsome version of Angelina Jolie's brother."

"The people you have to take care of are at this end of the table. The rest of the table is my family and all they need is a bottle of white zin and some ice."

"Isn't the waiter cute? I just want to put him in a box and take him home with me."

"No, my son won't be eating because he has a smart mouth. So he can watch the rest of us eat and when he's hungry later he'll think twice about talking back to his mother."

"Did you always want to be a server?"

"I'll bet you'd like to go to school one day." (I have a B.A. which I obtained five years ago from a respected university

"Don't leave too big a tip. They'll start expecting them if more people do that."

1 comment:

Pastry Monkey said...

How does one reply when asked if they always wanted to be a server? I can only think things that would guarantee me that small tip from the other comment.